- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Jaci Hogan, The Lodge, Cerney Wick, Cirencester, GL7 5QJ. Or, email to email@example.com
- By using this website you consent to this.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to sign up for our communication emails, or are making a purchase from us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This data will not identify you personally.
- Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third-party payment processors that we use. Jaci Hogan Art does not have access to that information. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service or product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- We will NOT provide your data to ANY third parties, for example and including third parties who may wish to offer their own goods and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to, or emailing us at the address detailed in clause 2.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to, or email us at the address detailed in clause 2.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by Jaci Hogan Art by contacting us at the email address in Clause 2.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to, or email us at the address detailed in clause 2, above. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold and we aim to provide this information within one month of your request.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your date. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to, or emailing us at the address detailed in clause 2.
Changes to this policy
- We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. To stay informed, please review these policies on a regular basis.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or services. Please note that we bear no responsibility for the content or privacy policies these websites or services may have in place and advise you to use caution and refer to these websites’ own privacy statements, terms and conditions and other policies.
We would like you to be confident about ordering online. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the base of your screen.